Lamb is one of my favorite meats and I love creating new recipes with it!
This was a super simple weeknight dinner that I threw together in no time. If you’re looking for an easy but delicious meal then look no further! You have found it.
1/2 pound of lamb
2 tablespoon of coconut oil (divided)
2 tablespoons of butter
2 cups of pasta (I used gluten free Banza rigatoni)
1 cup of spinach
1/2 an onion
20 kalamata olives cut in half
Salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne to taste
(You could also add tomatoes and feta in here but as I don’t eat tomatoes and I can’t eat dairy right now I chose not to add those!)
1. Boil water in a pot and follow directions on pasta package to cook.
2. Brown the lamb in a pan with 1 T of coconut oil and set aside
3. Chop onions and sauté in a pan with 1 T of coconut oil. Then add in the spinach and sauté until cooked
4. Add in the ground lamb and the pasta into the veggie mix.
5. Add in the olives, butter, and seasonings and toss until all mixed together.
6. Serve and enjoy!
As you can see it’s so simple and not a lot of work so it’s a great choice for those weeknights where you don’t have a lot of time or you just don’t feel like going all out!
Hope y’all have a wonderful week and a great Monday!