I am always looking for new and easy Instant Pot recipes because they are seriously so quick! Naturally this one is another great simple yet sophisticated weeknight dinner!
1.5 lbs of stew meat chunked
2 tablespoons of arrowroot starch
2 lbs new potatoes cut into fourths
1 lb baby carrots
1 medium onion chopped
10 mushrooms sliced
1/3 cup of red wine
3 cups of beef or chicken broth
– In a mixing bowl, mix the beef and the arrowroot together to coat
– Turn the Instant Pot on the sauté setting and brown the beef while stirring for about 4 minutes
– Take the beef out and set aside
– Add in the red wine and cook down to half
– Add the beef back in, add all of the veggies & potatoes, pour in the broth, and season to taste
– Put the lid on and set to manual pressure- high for 16 minutes and natural release
That’s it! So easy and seriously so delicious! This serves 5-6 depending on portion!
Have a great week!