Hey everyone!! Happy Wednesday! I had SOOOO many requests for this recipe so here it is!!
I am really just going to share how I did the fish and because it’s just tacos and you can add whatever you love to them!
1 lb of cod
15 pork rinds
1 tbsp of oil (coconut)
Seasoning to taste
For the fish:
1. Take a baggie (I used a silicone baggie so that it wouldn’t break when crushing the pork rinds) add in about 10-15 pork rinds and crush until fine. You could also use a food processor which would be way easier I just didn’t want to get it out and clean it after haha
2. Place the crushed pork rinds on a plate, add your favorite seasonings, and set aside
3. Cut up the cod into good sized pieces for your tacos
4. Take each piece of fish and roll it into the pork rind powder
5. In a skillet, heat up 1 tbsp of oil (we used coconut oil) and place the fish in evenly spread out
6. Turn the fish every 2 min until done (you will know when it’s done because it will start to get flakey)
7. Put into your tortillas, add toppings, and enjoy!